Monday, July 2, 2012

Why hello there!

oh my! has it been some time.. i havent updated this blog in years now.. so much has changed.. but i decided i needed to do something, pick up some sort of hobby to try to dig myself out of the hole i've been in the past 6 months or so. So i'm going to try to pick up blogging again. But where do i begin? should i pick a theme? write reviews? make it personal, like a diary? a coupon/savings blog? a LGBTQ related blog? i have no idea. I suppose from here we can only wait and see what happens!

in the mean time, a little update. I am now 21 years old, and living in Syracuse, NY. Made the move a little over a year ago. As of two weeks ago i am ENGAGED to a wonderful woman who is the best thing that has ever happened to me.



We live with her mother who we help take care of. I, like so many others, am unemployed, and struggling to make ends meet. I babysit a couple days a week to try to pay my bills, but lord knows i cut the coupons and find the best deals i can in order to keep going!

That about sums things up for now. Does anyone have any ideas in what i should do with this blog? any thing would help from here- i have no idea where i should go with this!

Thanks a lot!

xoxo,
Sierra

2 comments:

Chloe Innvaer said...

Welcome Back! I think that you just need to follow your heart in what you want to blog about! You have great ideas, and I bet you can incorporate most, if not all into this blog!

Unknown said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! I'd start out blogging about everyday life, then see where it takes you.

Post a Comment